Who is the father of writing?
|Born||c. 1340s London, England|
|Died||25 October 1400 (aged 56–57) London, England|
|Resting place||Westminster Abbey|
|Occupation||Author poet philosopher bureaucrat diplomat|
What was the writer?
A writer is a person who uses written words in different styles and techniques to communicate ideas. Some writers work from an oral tradition. Writers can produce material across a number of genres, fictional or non-fictional.
How many books does Bill Gates read in a day?
Bill Gates reads about 50 books per year, which breaks down to one per week. Mark Cuban reads more than three hours every day.
What’s a life-changing book?
Life-changing books are rare, but they are the books that change your heart, your mind, and your very way of living. In some cases, these books simply turn you into a reader (life-changing in itself), but in others, they change your perspective and bring you a new understanding of some facet of the world.
What books should you read before you die?
100 books everyone should read before they die (ranked!)
- “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee.
- “Pride and Prejudice” by Jane Austen.
- “The Diary of Anne Frank” by Anne Frank.
- “1984” by George Orwell.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” by J.K. Rowling.
- “The Lord of the Rings” (1-3) by J.R.R. Tolkien.
What book every man should read?
30 Books Every Man Should Read By 30
- Less Than Zero – Bret Easton Ellis.
- Me Talk Pretty One Day – David Sedaris.
- A House for Mr Biswas – V.S. Naipaul.
- Norwegian Wood – Haruki Murakami.
- One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest – Ken Kessey.
- Americanah – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
- The Picture Of Dorian Grey – Oscar Wilde.
What books make you more intelligent?
Give Your Brain a Boost: 12 Books Guaranteed to Make You More Intelligent
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu.
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Dan Kahneman.
- A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson.
- The Greatest Secret in the World by Og Mandino.
- The Courage to Write by Ralph Keyes.
- Jump Start Your Business Brain by Doug Hall.