- What statement best defines a communist government?
- Which statement best defines government?
- In what government do states function independently of one another?
- What is the difference between federal and confederal government?
- Where is the power located in a federal government?
- What are the merits and demerits of feudalism?
- What is the merits and demerits of mobile phones?
- What is disadvantage of mobile?
- What are the disadvantages of having a phone?
- Is mobile good or bad?
- What are the positive effects of cell phones?
- Why phones are bad for society?
What statement best defines a communist government?
Answer. A communist government is led by one political party is the one statement among the four that best defines a communist government.
Which statement best defines government?
Terms in this set (84) Which statement best defines government? The institution or institutions that possess the basic authority and can legitimately use force to rule over a society.
In what government do states function independently of one another?
What is the difference between federal and confederal government?
How does federalism differ from unitary and confederal systems? In a federal system, a national government and the state governments share power. In a unitary system, all power lies with the national government, whereas in a confederation, the vast majority of power rests with the states.
Where is the power located in a federal government?
1. Delegated (sometimes called enumerated or expressed) powers are specifically granted to the federal government in Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution. This includes the power to coin money, to regulate commerce, to declare war, to raise and maintain armed forces, and to establish a Post Office.
What are the merits and demerits of feudalism?
Merits of Feudalism: Feudalism had many merits. At first, it saved the common men from the foreign invaders. By saving people from the clutches of invaders and plunders, it created a healthy society. Secondly, the feudal Lords were able to save the common men from the tyranny of the King.
What is the merits and demerits of mobile phones?
It is cause of waste the energy, during use of cell all the parts of human body are spending energy on it, like; eyes, hands and mind etc. Mobile Phone can be cause of skin diseases especially hand skin, cancer and eye problems etc. And a lot of other diseases can be effect the body by its high usage.
What is disadvantage of mobile?
10 Lines on Disadvantage of Mobile Phones Essay in English
- Mobile phones cause isolation in people.
- Excessive usage of mobile phones causes wastage of valuable time.
- Addiction to mobile phones causes distraction from works.
- Wastage of too much money is also caused due to mobile phones.
- Mobile phones cause cyberbullying.
What are the disadvantages of having a phone?
18 Disadvantages of Mobile Phones
- 18 Mobile Phone Disadvantages. Constantly Distracting.
- Constantly Distracting. It can be difficult to relax in a social situation in the age of mobile phones.
- Socially Disruptive.
- Battery Power Keeps Running Out.
- The Workday Never Finishes.
- Photos and Video Mean No Privacy.
- Constant Expense.
Is mobile good or bad?
Mobile phones are both good and bad. On the positive side, they help families stay connected and are helpful in emergencies. They may negatively impact sleep and can lower concentration among children who are distracted by their phones when studying.
What are the positive effects of cell phones?
10 Positive Effects of Mobile Phones (On Your Everyday Life)
- Improved Communication.
- Help Us Stay Organized.
- Everyday Chores Made Easier.
- Ensure Stress-free Travelling.
- Help In Emergencies.
- Provide Easy Access to Information and Technology for Students.
- Help Teachers Increase Student Engagement.
- Increased Security.
Why phones are bad for society?
There are many reasons why cell phones are bad. Cell phones cause a distraction for children in classrooms, drivers on the road, and they can be addictive. Another negative effect is cell phones disconnect us from the social world. School districts have taken a stand with cell phones in the classroom.