- What phase are the molecules the slowest?
- In which state of matter are the particles vibrating at a slower rate?
- Which state of matter has molecules that vibrates the least?
- Is thought a vibration?
- How do I create my own reality?
- Is the mind more powerful than the body?
- How important are your thoughts?
- Can someone listen to your thoughts?
- How can I watch my thoughts?
- How do I become more aware of my thoughts?
- Why am I so aware of my surroundings?
- What are the three kinds of self-awareness?
- How do you notice your feelings?
- Where do emotions start?
- Are emotions feelings?
- Which comes first feelings or emotion?
What phase are the molecules the slowest?
Phases of matter
|molecules move fastest in this phase||plasma|
|molecules move faster than liquids in this state||gas|
|molecules move the slowest in this state||solid|
|molecules move around each other in this state||liquid|
In which state of matter are the particles vibrating at a slower rate?
Which state of matter has molecules that vibrates the least?
Is thought a vibration?
Every thought and emotion has its own vibrational frequency or wave frequency.
How do I create my own reality?
Here are a few ways to create your own reality in order for the universe to accept the energy you send out and deliver back that reality.
- Carry Yourself with Pride.
- Engage in Something You Want to Be Doing Every Day.
- Print Business Cards, Build a Website.
- Use an Artistic Medium to Visualize and Narrate the Life You Want.
Is the mind more powerful than the body?
Your Mind Is Your Body’s Strongest Muscle. The strongest “muscle” in your entire body is not located in your legs, chest, arms, or back. The human mind is definitely the most powerful “muscle” and a strong mind can push you through any reasonable obstacle.
How important are your thoughts?
Your thoughts are thus not insignificant. They are important because you are interacting with a conscious Universe which not only “hears” what you say but more importantly knows what you feel and believe. And the rule is—What you believe you receive.
Can someone listen to your thoughts?
It is rare, but some people do have the ability to hear other people’s thoughts. You hear in your head what the other person thinks, perhaps it looks like you hear it with your ears, but it is really in your head.
How can I watch my thoughts?
how to watch thoughts in meditation:
- relax yourself. watching is a passive activity.
- too many thoughts in the mind.
- don’t try to stop the thoughts.
- watch the thoughts as if they don’t belong to you.
- watch the gap between two thoughts.
- practice watching the thoughts as much as you can.
- watch the watcher.
How do I become more aware of my thoughts?
Here are seven steps to develop your awareness of your feelings and their connection to your thoughts.
- Select a triggering situation to process.
- Center yourself in the present with slow, deep breaths.
- Identify and feel your emotions and feelings.
- Feel and notice the location of any sensations in your body.
Why am I so aware of my surroundings?
Hypervigilance is a state of increased alertness. If you’re in a state of hypervigilance, you’re extremely sensitive to your surroundings. Hypervigilance can be a symptom of mental health conditions, including: post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
What are the three kinds of self-awareness?
What makes us self-conscious is a combination of mental, physical, and contextual factors. Below, I will present three types of self-awareness: indexical, detached, and social self-awareness. that is necessary to entertain a full range of thoughts about oneself.
How do you notice your feelings?
Here are some things to try:
- Notice and name your feelings. To start, just notice how you feel as things happen.
- Track one emotion. Pick one emotion — like joy.
- Learn new words for feelings. How many different feelings can you name?
- Keep a feelings journal.
- Notice feelings in art, songs, and movies.
Where do emotions start?
Where do emotions come from? The limbic system is a group of interconnected structures located deep within the brain. It’s the part of the brain that’s responsible for behavioral and emotional responses.
Are emotions feelings?
An emotion is a physiological experience (or state of awareness) that gives you information about the world, and a feeling is your conscious awareness of the emotion itself.
Which comes first feelings or emotion?
The emotion comes first and is universal. What kind of feeling(s) it will then become varies enormously from person to person and from situation to situation because feelings are shaped by individual temperament and experience. Two people can feel the same emotion but label it under different names.