- What largest city in Vietnam is located near the Mekong Delta?
- Where is the Mekong River Delta located?
- Where does the Mekong Delta start?
- How many days do you need in Mekong Delta?
- What is the rainy season in Koh Samui?
- Is Koh Samui good for families?
- How do you get from Koh Samui to Koh Phangan?
- What islands can you visit from Koh Samui?
- Can you fly to Koh Phangan?
- Do you need tickets for Full Moon Party Thailand?
- Is Full Moon Party Dangerous?
What largest city in Vietnam is located near the Mekong Delta?
Ho Chi Minh City
Where is the Mekong River Delta located?
Where does the Mekong Delta start?
How many days do you need in Mekong Delta?
Four or more days tour Within four or more days, it is quite long enough to discover all the provinces of Mekong Delta and even Phu Quoc Island.
What is the rainy season in Koh Samui?
Rainy season: Koh Samui’s rainy season, which is typically late October to mid-December. Average November rainfall on Koh Samui is 1.6 feet of rain. Yes, FEET. When it rains, it pours.
Is Koh Samui good for families?
Samui is a very family-friendly destination, hosting a wide range of attractions and activities that will please your little ones.
How do you get from Koh Samui to Koh Phangan?
Well, being that these are both islands, your only option is to take a speedboat or ferry to get from Koh Samui to Koh Phangan. There are no flights between the two destinations, however, because the islands are situated so close together, even the slowest of ferries will only take an hour.
What islands can you visit from Koh Samui?
This article will look into the five famous islands near Koh Samui that are great for day trips.
- 1) Ang Thong National Marine Park. The Ang Thong National Marine Park is made up of 42 islands.
- 2) Koh Phangan.
- 3) Koh Taen and Koh Mudsum.
- 4) Koh Tao.
- 5) Koh Nang Yuan.
Can you fly to Koh Phangan?
Bangkok has two airports with connections to Koh Phangan, both options are not direct, as the Koh Phangan airport is still under construction, for now, the closest airport is situated in Koh Samui. You can reach Koh Samui from BKK Bangkok International airport with Bangkok Airways.
Do you need tickets for Full Moon Party Thailand?
Is there an Entrance Fee for fullmoon party? Yes, now there is one hundred baht fee to enter the party. We recommend you to come to Koh Phangan earlier by the last boat the leaves from Koh Samui at 18.30pm and back by the first boat at 7.00am and go to the party by a regular taxi.
Is Full Moon Party Dangerous?
More than you think. While full moon parties may be a backpacker staple on the islands of Thailand, they are not a particularly ecologically, or ethically conscious choice. In addition to that, they are more dangerous than they look, for those who attend, and for the communities left in their wakes.