- What is the meaning of 10 2 level?
- Which management course is best in Nepal?
- What grade is required to study management in Nepal?
- What are the subjects in science in class 11 in Nepal?
- What is compulsory subject in 11th?
- What are the subjects in 11 science?
- Which group is best in 11th?
- Is Class 11 Science hard?
- Which field is best after 10th?
- Which stream is easy?
- Which is the easiest course after 10th?
- Which stream is best for future?
- Is Commerce better or science?
- Which stream is best for IAS?
- Which job is best for future?
- Which job has highest salary?
- What is the salary of IAS?
- Which jobs will disappear by 2030?
- What are the happiest jobs?
- What jobs are in demand in 2020?
- What are easy jobs that pay a lot?
- What will the hottest jobs be in 2020?
- Is 40 too old to start a new career?
- Is 50 too old to start a new career?
- What are the best second careers?
- What is a good job for a 40 year old?
- Is it harder to get a job in your 40s?
- How many subjects are there in education?
- What are the subjects in management in Nepal?
- Which subject is best after see in Nepal?
- What is the salary of BBS in Nepal?
- Is BBS better than BBA?
- What is the full form of BBS in Nepal?
- Can BBS student do MBA in Nepal?
- Which is better MBS or MBA?
- Can I get job after BBS?
- Is MBA worth in Nepal?
- How much does it cost to do MBA in Nepal?
- Who can do MBA in Nepal?
- What is the scope of MBA in Nepal?
- Which job has the highest salary in Nepal?
- Who can join MBA?
- Are MBAs worth it 2020?
- Which MBA field is best?
- What are the disadvantages of MBA?
- Should I do MBA or not?
- Is MBA difficult to study?
- Is MBA job stressful?
- Why is MBA so stressful?
- Why is MBA so costly in India?
- Which MBA has best work life balance?
- What should I do after MBA?
- Are MBA jobs stable?
- Do IIM graduates have work life balance?
What is the meaning of 10 2 level?
10+2 refers to the 2 years of schooling which is required post grade 10, adopted by high schools in Nepal. 10+2 is gradually replacing the conventional modes of intermediate education, being the Intermediate of Science (I. Sc.), Intermediate of Commerce (I. In India each state has State secondary education boards.
Which management course is best in Nepal?
Some of the popular Management courses in Bachelor level are BBA (Which is offered by most of the Nepalese University e.g., Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu University, Pokhara University, Purbachal University) or international universities), BBS (Tribhuvan University), BHM, BTTM, BBA-BI etc.
What grade is required to study management in Nepal?
According to the National Examination Board new legislature, students must secure a minimum of 1.6 GPA and at least a D+ grade in Social Studies to pursue +2 courses in Nepal. Students can choose one of the five streams such as Science, Management, Humanities, Education and Law at grade 11.
What are the subjects in science in class 11 in Nepal?
|Grade XI||Grade XII|
What is compulsory subject in 11th?
Courses Offered for Class 11 The main subjects in this stream are Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Physics (Compulsory for Science) Chemistry (Compulsory for Science) Biology (For Medical Aspirants)
What are the subjects in 11 science?
What are the subjects in Science in class 11?
- Medical – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, Optional Subject.
- Non-Medical – Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English, Optional Subject.
Which group is best in 11th?
The best group in class 11 is bio maths group but it is the toughest of all. Then comes csc group and then commerce group. Commerce group is the easiest of all the group and it is also a good group and it has many opportunities nowadays. But all depends on your interest.
Is Class 11 Science hard?
No It’s not hard. It depends on how much time you are spending to study. If you like science subject then you should take science stream. 11 & 12 standard’s science is very interesting.
Which field is best after 10th?
So here the top 5 career options after passing class 10:
- Science: Science offers many career options such as engineering, medical and research roles.
- Commerce: Commerce is the second most popular career option after science.
- ITI (Industrial Training Institute):
- Polytechnic courses:
Which stream is easy?
It depends on person to person. Some people find history easier, whereas other one might think psychology. According to me, English is the easiest of all the subjects. Not only in arts stream, but for every stream, it is the easiest subject.
Which is the easiest course after 10th?
Re: Which subject is more easier after 10th?
- PCM (physics,chemistry and maths)
- BiPC (biology,physics and chemistry)
Which stream is best for future?
Career Options After 10th
- Science – • Science is the most popular and favourite career option for the majority of the parents and students.
- Commerce – • Commerce is the second most popular career option after science.
- Arts/Humanities – •
Is Commerce better or science?
When it comes to the course structure, Commerce is easier than Science. The science subjects require you to study continuously and extensively. Commerce requires less time, so you can pursue your hobbies along with following your career as well. Commerce is also less expensive than Science.
Which stream is best for IAS?
Which Subject is the Best for IAS?
- Political Science.
- Public administration.
Which job is best for future?
20 Top Jobs of the Future
- Cyber security expert.
- Robotics engineer.
- Software developer.
- User experience (UX) designer.
- Carpenters and joiners.
- Data analyst.
- Esports coach.
Which job has highest salary?
List of Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
- Medical Professionals (Doctors & Surgeons)
- Data Scientist.
- Machine Learning Experts.
- Blockchain Developer.
- Full Stack Software Developer.
- Product Management.
- Management Consultant.
- Investment Banker.
What is the salary of IAS?
According to the 7th Pay Commission, the basic salary of an IAS officer is Rs 56,100. Apart from the salary, an IAS officer is also given several other allowances, including Travel Allowance and Dearness Allowance. Reports state that the total salary of an IAS officer is more than Rs 1 lakh per month.
Which jobs will disappear by 2030?
5 jobs that will disappear by 2030
- Travel agent. It amazes me that a travel agent is still a job in 2020.
- Taxi drivers.
- Store cashiers.
- Fast food cooks.
- Administrative legal jobs.
- HR roles.
What are the happiest jobs?
The 10 Happiest and Most Satisfying Jobs
- Dental Hygienist.
- Physical Therapist.
- Radiation Therapist.
- Human Resources Manager.
What jobs are in demand in 2020?
The 20 Most In-Demand Jobs Heading into 2020
- Physical Therapist.
- Software Developer.
- Digital Content Specialist.
- Computer Systems Analyst.
- 3D Printing Technician.
- Smart-Building Technician.
- Physician Assistant.
- Wind Energy Technician.
What are easy jobs that pay a lot?
Top 18 Highest Paying Easy Jobs
- House Sitter. If you’re looking for easy high paying jobs, don’t discount house sitter.
- Personal Trainer.
- Flight Attendant.
- Dog Walker.
- Toll Booth Attendant.
- Massage Therapist.
What will the hottest jobs be in 2020?
These are the 20 best jobs in America in 2020, according to a new ranking—and they’re hiring
- Front-end engineer. Job satisfaction rating: 3.9.
- Java developer. Job satisfaction rating: 3.9.
- Data scientist. Job satisfaction rating: 4.0.
- Product manager.
- Devops engineer.
- Data engineer.
- Software engineer.
- Speech language pathologist.
Is 40 too old to start a new career?
At age 40, you are almost two decades into your career. If you have continued to work in the same occupation in which you started, you have a great deal of experience by this point. You may be worried that it’s too late to make a career change. Although it may sound trite, it’s never too late.
Is 50 too old to start a new career?
Starting a new career over 50 is totally doable. You could be doing a job you love for a decade or more. Do your research, start making plans, get the right support, take action.
What are the best second careers?
10 Second Career Options to Consider
- Consultant. If you love what you do, but are ready to take your skills in a new direction, a career as a consultant might be the right fit for you.
- Web Developer.
- Private Detective.
- Tax Preparer.
- Real Estate Agent.
- Virtual Assistant.
- Veterinary Technician.
What is a good job for a 40 year old?
Here’s a list of the top 10 best career change jobs for those considering a midlife career change.
- Dental Assistant.
- Veterinary Technician or Technologist.
- Personal Trainer.
- Massage Therapist.
- Patient Care Technician.
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Specialist.
- Business Management.
Is it harder to get a job in your 40s?
When managers could determine an applicant’s age group, those over 40 were between 46% and 65% less likely to get a job offer than those under 40. When managers could determine an applicant’s age group, those over 40 were between 46% and 65% less likely to get a job offer than those under 40.
The 10+2 system is a part of the K-12 education system, and equivalent to the International Baccalaureate and GCE Advanced Levels in the west. 10+2 refers to two years of schooling post grade 10 in India since autumn 2002. In India each state has State secondary education boards.
How many subjects are there in education?
NEW DELHI: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has given students of Class 9th and 10th to study nine subjects. Apart from the compulsory five subjects (English, Hindi, Maths, Social Science and Science) candidates can now opt for addition four more subjects for study in Class 9th and 10th.
What are the subjects in management in Nepal?
- : English.
- : Nepali.
- : Accountancy.
- : Economics.
- : Optional 1- Hotel Management.
- : Optional 2- Business Studies.
- : Optional 3- Computer Science.
- : Optional 4- Mathematics.
Which subject is best after see in Nepal?
Science. Science remains the most popular because it allow to walk on the path to Engineering and Medicine. Compulsory Subjects like English and Nepali and choices between Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
What is the salary of BBS in Nepal?
Course details of Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) in Tribhuvan University (TU)
|Course||Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)|
|Examination Type||Yearly system|
|Fee structure||Rs. 1, 00,000 to 4, 00,000|
|Salary paid / income after study(per month)||Rs. 12,000 (starting)Rs. 25,000 (average)|
Is BBS better than BBA?
I think BBS from Tribhuwan University is far better than BBA from other universities. Now the BBS from TU is 4 years same like as bba. Cost is also too low but one negative point is there is no learning environment in classes in government colleges.
What is the full form of BBS in Nepal?
Bachelor of Business studies (BBS) is the four year degree program conducted by Tribhuvan University (TU), faculty of Management (FOM). It is an annual exam based program.
Can BBS student do MBA in Nepal?
The graduate of BBS can also pursue MBA or MBS programs or even study CA. The BBS program affiliated with TU has been recognized by various foreign universities and professional bodies in Nepal. BBS program in Nepal is offered by only one university – Tribhuwan University (TU).
Which is better MBS or MBA?
The Master of Business Studies (MBS) deals with areas of accounting, finance, marketing, and general management. Similar to the MBA, it equips students for high-level managerial roles in organizations. MBA tends to be a more practical-oriented and comprises of studies at a more administrable level.
Can I get job after BBS?
So with right set of skills and knowledge of the subject, you can find good job after completing BBS. Since fresh graduates will be applying for junior level positions, skills are more important than knowledge and what degree you carry.
Is MBA worth in Nepal?
But, in Nepal, MBAs are not really valued that much. It is because almost every other management student has an MBA degree. MBA in Nepal costs around 5-10 lakhs.
How much does it cost to do MBA in Nepal?
The cost of MBA in Nepal is quite high compared to other fields of management. It requires generally 4- 10 lakhs for the MBA study. In comparison to courses of other universities in Nepal, the fee structure of TU is less. For full information of fee structure, one can visit the official site of SOMTU.
Who can do MBA in Nepal?
The applicant to the MBA program must meet the following minimum requirements to be eligible to apply for the MBA program: A minimum of 15 years’ formal education (12 years of schooling plus three years of graduation). Must have secured a minimum CGPA of 2.0 or 45 percent at Bachelor’s level.
What is the scope of MBA in Nepal?
Being said, there are a lot of option for MBA graduates in Nepal, simply speaking, every business requires a manager to help them plan their way to success, every specialist with an MBA degree can land a high-level role in most companies, like a graduate specialized in business management can be hired as a Business …
Which job has the highest salary in Nepal?
- Surgeons / Doctors. Salary Range: from 144,000 NPR to 471,000 NPR.
- Judges. Salary Range: from 121,000 NPR to 396,000 NPR.
- Lawyers. Salary Range: from 98,000 NPR to 321,000 NPR.
- Bank Managers. Salary Range: from 92,300 NPR to 302,000 NPR.
- Chief Executive Officers.
- Chief Financial Officers.
- College Professors.
Who can join MBA?
The basic eligibility criteria for MBA (full-time) is Graduation in any discipline or equivalent from a recognised university. Most of the institutes follow the minimum score criteria in Graduation which is 50 per cent in average or equivalent.
Are MBAs worth it 2020?
An MBA is only worth the expense, time, and effort when the graduate plans to work in a business-related field, in management, or as a company founder. An MBA may not be useful for those working in other industries unless they are in management or leadership roles. Not all MBA degrees are created equal.
Which MBA field is best?
Most In-Demand MBA Specializations
- General Management. Of all the specialized MBA programs, General Management is consistently one of the most popular.
- International Management.
- Finance Leadership.
- Operations Management.
What are the disadvantages of MBA?
Common criticisms of M.B.A. programs
- Costs of study- Studying for an M.B.A. can be expensive.
- Limited skill development- Students studying for an M.B.A.
- Lack of specialization- Those who decide to study for an M.B.A.
- Uncertain return on investment- Because of the high costs of M.B.A.
Should I do MBA or not?
An MBA will offer you a wealth of advantages, especially when it’s from a well-regarded business school. Getting a high MBA salary after graduation, landing a management position, developing a strong professional network, or even becoming your own boss are just a few of the advantages of studying an MBA degree abroad.
Is MBA difficult to study?
There is nothing tough in MBA… MBA is Masters in Business Administration is a professional degree, To get the admission into reputed MBA College you must crack the MBA Entrance Exam. Other than that MBA’s are not that tough. What you study in the MBA degree is your own Subject of interest!
Is MBA job stressful?
Earning an MBA is intense, and there will be stressful moments no matter what you do. Making your MBA experience a success depends upon a thoroughly researched understanding of how your program’s resources can help you achieve your professional goals.
Why is MBA so stressful?
Lack of sleep and the overwhelming work induces tremendous pressure on the students. Some of the students even question their decision of joining IIM. Some will endure the pain and still keep going.
Why is MBA so costly in India?
The degree is a qualification that gives a student a step-up in their career and enhances their competence and skill. So, the tuition fee for an MBA course also includes an Opportunity Cost. This cost is the foregone salary, professional experience and perhaps a promotion.
Which MBA has best work life balance?
Furniture e-commerce company Wayfair, where MBAs report working 47.5 hours a week for a 78 work-life rating, placed second. Walgreens, American Express, and Nike, which scored a perfect 100 on the work-life rating, rounded out the top five.
What should I do after MBA?
List of Short-Term Courses after MBA
- ISB Certificate Programme in Business Analytics (CBA) It is one of the short term courses after MBA.
- CFA. It is designed to meet the needs of finance sector.
- FRM. This is for a career in risk management.
- PhD in Management.
- SAP course.
Are MBA jobs stable?
It is very common for MBA students to think of landing a great job after they get their degree. With stagnating economy, lack of growth and security in today’s jobs, it has become very difficult to survive. Jobs are few and far from the access of everyone.
Do IIM graduates have work life balance?
Financially it’s a exponential change relative to the student life at IIM. The work life balance is good compared to that of an consultant or an Ibanker. Flexible timings, opportunity to take initiatives and a happy work environment definitely added to the plus of working in a promising startup.