- What is the definition of equals in math?
- What is the verb of pure?
- Is Equalness a real word?
- What is the difference between equals and equal to?
- Is equal in Java?
- What is a sentence for Equal?
- What is a sentence for no equal?
- What does having no equal mean?
- What is equal no?
- What is the meaning of have no?
- What mean noobs?
- What does it mean when a girl says I have no words?
- What to say when you don’t have words?
- What do you say when you have no words?
- When you don’t have the words?
- How do you comfort someone without words?
- When you don’t have the words to pray?
What is the definition of equals in math?
Exactly the same amount or value.
What is the verb of pure?
purify. (transitive) To cleanse, or rid of impurities. (transitive) To free from guilt or sin.
Is Equalness a real word?
The fact that all parts, organs, functions and abilities are equal in every species. The same refers to all other species.
What is the difference between equals and equal to?
In simple words, == checks if both objects point to the same memory location whereas . equals() evaluates to the comparison of values in the objects. Explanation: Here we are creating two objects namely s1 and s2. Both s1 and s2 refers to different objects.
Is equal in Java?
The java string equals() method compares the two given strings based on the content of the string. If any character is not matched, it returns false. If all characters are matched, it returns true.
What is a sentence for Equal?
“They each received an equal share of the prize.” “He should receive equal recognition for his work.” “There is an equal chance of this project succeeding or failing.” “Creativity and speed are of equal importance on this project.”
What is a sentence for no equal?
If you say that someone or something has no equal, you think that there is nothing that is as good as them or that reaches the same standard. As a pastor, it can be argued he has no equal. The film demands attention, and has no equal in cinema history.
What does having no equal mean?
phrase [VERB inflects] If you say that someone or something has no equal, you think that there is nothing that is as good as them or that reaches the same standard.
What is equal no?
Adequate or fit in ability or extent, as in I’m not sure I’m equal to the task.
What is the meaning of have no?
: to not like or value (someone or something)
What mean noobs?
Newbie, newb, noob, or nub is a slang term for a novice or newcomer, or somebody inexperienced in a profession or activity. Contemporary use can particularly refer to a beginner or new user of computers, often concerning Internet activity, such as online gaming or Linux use.
What does it mean when a girl says I have no words?
“I have no words.” You can hear this in many different situations (in anger, sorrow, joy, regret, etc) as mentioned in another answer, but it will always mean “I don’t know what to say.”
What to say when you don’t have words?
5 Things to Say When You Have No Words
- Say Nothing at All. A good friend of mine recently lost his mother.
- Fall Back on a Heartfelt Cliché. So many of my grieving clients say people avoid them or don’t step up the way they expected.
- Acknowledge Specific Pain.
- Open the Door to Conversation.
- Say (or Text), “Dinner Is on Your Doorstep.”
What do you say when you have no words?
The adjective mute means that you are unwilling or unable to speak. Silence is one of the most general words for the absence of words because it covers not only the lack of speech but the absence of all sound. Last but most obvious is wordless.
When you don’t have the words?
Alexithymia is when an individual has difficulty identifying, describing, and expressing emotions. This term was coined by Peter Sifneos in 1972, and it comes from the roots of Greek words that literally mean, “lack of words for emotion.”
How do you comfort someone without words?
10 Creative Ways To Comfort Without Speaking
- Comfort Food. This could be anything you know that person loves to eat.
- Hush the Mouth. I know that sounds harsh, because it probably is.
- Patience. I know this one is hard to understand, let me explain it.
- Hugs. Hugs are a great way to show comfort.
- Warm Drinks.
- Surprise Gifts.
- Charlie Chapman Style.
When you don’t have the words to pray?
But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words”. Roman’s 8:26. When we cannot pray, the Holy Spirit is before the Throne praying in inexpressible words!