- What is temperature and its SI unit?
- What is work and its SI unit?
- What is SI unit short answer?
- What are the different types of unit?
- What are parts of system unit?
- What is the most important part of the system unit?
- What is the main function of your system unit?
- What is the function of monitor?
- What are the two types of monitor?
- What are the main characteristics of a monitor?
- What is the other name of monitor?
- What is full form of monitor?
- What is the other name of LCD monitor?
- What is the full form of VDU?
What is temperature and its SI unit?
The kelvin is the unit of temperature in the International System of Units ( SI ). One kelvin is formally defined as 1/273.16 (3.6609 x 10 -3 ) of the thermodynamic temperature of the triple point of pure water (H 2 O). A temperature of 0 K represents absolute zero, the absence of all heat.
What is work and its SI unit?
S.I. unit of work is Joule. Work done when a force of 1 Newton displaces the body through a distance of 1 metre in the direction of force.
What is SI unit short answer?
The answer to what is SI unit is that it is an abbreviation of the French word Système International. The International System Of Units (SI) is the metric system that is used universally as a standard for measurements. SI units play a vital role in scientific and technological research and development.
What are the different types of unit?
There are seven base units in the SI system:
- the kilogram (kg), for mass.
- the second (s), for time.
- the kelvin (K), for temperature.
- the ampere (A), for electric current.
- the mole (mol), for the amount of a substance.
- the candela (cd), for luminous intensity.
- the meter (m), for distance.
What are parts of system unit?
Some of the components in the system unit are; Random Access Memory (RAM),Compact Disc-Read Only Memory (CD-ROM),Hard disk, Motherboard,Fan,Processor or Central Processing Unit (CPU),Power Supply and Floppy Disk Drive.
What is the most important part of the system unit?
The most important of these components is the central processing unit (CPU), or microprocessor, which acts as the “brain” of your computer. Another component is random access memory (RAM), which temporarily stores information that the CPU uses while the computer is on.
What is the main function of your system unit?
The primary function of the computer system unit is to hold all the other components together and protect the sensitive electronic parts from the outside elements. A typical computer case is also large enough to allow for upgrades, such as adding a second hard drive or a higher-quality video card.
What is the function of monitor?
A computer monitor is an output device that displays information in pictorial form. A monitor usually comprises the visual display, circuitry, casing, and power supply.
What are the two types of monitor?
Types of computer monitors
- CRT (cathode ray tube) monitors. These monitors employ CRT technology, which was used most commonly in the manufacturing of television screens.
- LCD (liquid crystal display) monitors.
- LED (light-emitting diodes) monitors.
What are the main characteristics of a monitor?
Characteristics Of Monitor
- Refresh rate.
- Interlaced or non – interlaced.
- Dot pitch.
What is the other name of monitor?
What is full form of monitor?
MONITOR: Full Form: Mass On Newton Is Train On Rat). A monitor usually provides the display activity, circuit related, casing, and supply of power. The device that displays in modern monitors is like a thin film transistor liquid crystal display.
What is the other name of LCD monitor?
A liquid-crystal display (LCD) is a flat-panel display or other electronically modulated optical device that uses the light-modulating properties of liquid crystals combined with polarizers. Liquid crystals do not emit light directly, instead using a backlight or reflector to produce images in color or monochrome.
What is the full form of VDU?
abbreviation for visual/video display unit: a screen on which information from a computer can be shown.