When it feels like your face is melting, it can be pretty hard to concentrate on anything — not to mention if you have anything more than a simple cold or sinus infection ailing you. Unfortunately, assignments and exams aren’t always so forgiving.
So today, we’ll be talking a bit about what to do when you’re sick but still feel the need to be productive.
We’ll also be talking about:
- Actually sticking to your schedule
- Remembering things from previous lessons and classes
And, as always, you can get your own questions answered on the show by asking them in the College Info Geek Community, or by tweeting me.
Things mentioned in this episode:
- How to Remember More of What You Learn with Spaced Repetition
- Never Run Late Again: 5 Tips for Becoming an On-Time Person
- Pomodoro Poker
- What We Learned from Reading “Deep Work” (Ep. 140)
Want more cool stuff? You can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page.
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes! It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure 🙂 You can also leave a review!
Here’s an image for sharing this episode on social media: