Another day, another PowerPoint presentation. Sometimes it can feel like a Microsoft Office-based purgatory. But while you’re drifting off thinking about the newest episode of Dragon Ball Super, what else might your professor be talking about?
In this episode, we’ll be talking about whether you should pay attention to your classroom lectures, along with:
- How to use Twitter professionally
- Which email to use when signing up for online accounts
And, as always, you can get your own questions answered on the show by asking them in the College Info Geek Community, or by tweeting me.
Things mentioned in this episode:
- How Twitter Helped Me Take Myself Seriously
- What We Learned from Reading “Deep Work” (Ep. 140)
- CGP Grey video with Tom’s Total Annihilation footage
- Tom’s skill development video on How to Adult
- , by Thomas Frank
- 10 Minute Mail
- How Apple and Amazon Security Flaws Led to My Epic Hacking
Want more cool stuff? You can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page.
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes! It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure 🙂 You can also leave a review!
Here’s an image for sharing this episode on social media: