Is AP Chem really hard?
At a 30% passing rate, it’s near the bottom of passable AP exams. This class may very well be the MOST DIFFICULT high school class you can take. AP Chemistry is very rigorous – I’d say it is amongst the hardest APs out there, along with AP Physics C and AP Calculus BC.
What are the most difficult interview questions asked?
The most difficult interview questions (and answers)
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Why should we hire you?
- What’s something that you didn’t like about your last job?
- Why do you want this job?
- How do you deal with conflict with a co-worker?
- Here’s an answer for you.
How do you answer a stability question in an interview?
Here you go: I have been changing jobs on and off and now that I have an opportunity in the field of my interest, I wish to take up this job, provided you select me and stay put for 5–6 years. Yes money is important, but so is satisfaction and stability. I can do a good job and I am confident.
What are your 5 best qualities?
- Optimism. You know there is much to achieve and much good in this world, and you know what’s worth fighting for.
- Self-confidence. You trust yourself.
- Communication. You work to communicate and pay attention to the communicators around you.
What is a problematic behavior?
Problem behaviors are those that aren’t considered typically acceptable. Nearly everyone can have a moment of disruptive behavior or an error in judgment. However, problem behavior is a consistent pattern. Problem behaviors can vary in terms of severity. They can occur in children as well as in adults.
What is conscious behavior?
Conscious and voluntary behaviors are what we are and clearly indicate the DIRECTION we have chosen to take. Human behavior can be conscious (connected to the personality or character type) or unconscious (connected to temperament), voluntary or involuntary. Conscious behavior is foundational on awareness.
What is the conscious mind responsible for?
The conscious mind contains all of the thoughts, memories, feelings, and wishes of which we are aware at any given moment. This is the aspect of our mental processing that we can think and talk about rationally.