We talk a lot about productivity systems, but they aren’t always as simple as they should be — should you be strict and results-focused, or flexible enough to follow inspiration?
If you decide the latter is the best answer for you, you may eventually find yourself neglecting a few of your more un-inspirational subjects.
Today, we’ll be talking about a few ways to meet this challenge, and:
- How to email your professors
- How to ask for a letter of recommendation
And, as always, you can get your own questions answered on the show by asking them in the College Info Geek Community, or by tweeting me.
Things mentioned in this episode:
- Tom’s Russian-language channel
- How to Create a Study Space in Your Room
- What We Learned from Reading “Deep Work” (Ep. 140)
- Martin’s love letter site for Flying Hippo
Want more cool stuff? You can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page.
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes! It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure 🙂 You can also leave a review!
Here’s an image for sharing this episode on social media: