- How much oil does a 2004 BMW 545i take?
- What kind of oil does a BMW 545i take?
- How many quarts of oil does a BMW 5 series take?
- How many quarts of oil does a 2005 BMW 525i take?
- How much oil does a BMW 535d take?
- How much oil does a BMW 530d take?
- How much oil does a BMW e60 take?
- How much oil does a 2007 BMW 530i take?
- How many quarts of oil does a 2006 BMW 525i take?
- What type of oil does a 2006 BMW 525i take?
- How much is a BMW 5 Series oil change?
- How much is a oil change on a BMW?
- Can you change BMW oil yourself?
- What brand of oil does BMW use?
- Is Mobil 1 OK for BMW?
- What is the best oil for BMW?
- Can I use 0w 40 instead of 5W-30?
- Which is thicker 5w30 or 0W40?
- Which oil is better 0W-40 or 5W 40?
- What cars use 0W40 oil?
- Which brand of engine oil is the best?
- Is Mobil 1 0w40 good for BMW?
- Is Mobil 1 0w40 good oil?
- Which is the best 0w40 motor oil?
- Is 0w40 good for summer?
- Is it OK to use 0w40 instead of 0W20?
- Is 0w40 better than 10w40?
- Is 0w40 good for winter?
How much oil does a 2004 BMW 545i take?
Engine Oil 8.5 quarts. . (with filter)After refill check oil level.
What kind of oil does a BMW 545i take?
Castrol Edge Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30 1 Quart.
How many quarts of oil does a BMW 5 series take?
How many quarts of oil does a 2005 BMW 525i take?
How much oil does a BMW 535d take?
|Viscosity:||0W-30 (All TEMPS)|
|Capacity:||6.9 quarts. . (with filter)After refill check oil level.|
|Torque:||18 ft/lbs (Oil Drain Plug) Replace drain plug seal.|
How much oil does a BMW 530d take?
BMW 5 E60/E61 ENGINE OIL CAPACITY
|ENGINE||CAPACITY/FILTER CAPACITY LITRES(LITERS)|
|530d (2005 – 2007)||M57TU||8.25|
|530d DPF (2005 – 2007)||M57TU||8.25|
|530xd (2005 – 2007)||M57TU2||8.25|
|530xd DPF (2005 – 2007)||M57TU||8.25|
How much oil does a BMW e60 take?
The engine oil capacity is (6-cylinder): 6.5 liters (7 US quarts).
How much oil does a 2007 BMW 530i take?
The capacity for the vehicle iS6. 9 quarts with a filter. It is important to use oil because it keeps the engine clean and running smoothly. The cost of oil is around $10 to $12 per quart or around $69 to $83 to fully fill up the full 6.9 quarts.
How many quarts of oil does a 2006 BMW 525i take?
What type of oil does a 2006 BMW 525i take?
Valvoline Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-30 5 Quart.
How much is a BMW 5 Series oil change?
The average cost for a BMW 535i oil change is between $167 and $179. Labor costs are estimated between $44 and $56 while parts are priced at $123. This range does not include taxes and fees, and does not factor in your specific model year or unique location.
How much is a oil change on a BMW?
If you have a BMW: Depending on your model and the area you live in, BMW oil change cost will vary, but it can cost over $100 for a luxury vehicle oil change, as many BMW Centers will use the specially-designed Original BMW Engine Oil for better performance.
Can you change BMW oil yourself?
Regular oil changes are one of the most important things to keep your BMW engine healthy. Changing the engine oil on a BMW is easy, and most DIYers can complete this job in less than one hour.
What brand of oil does BMW use?
Oil for most BMW passenger vehicles and SAVs: Mobil 1 SAE 0W-40. Valvoline SynPower SAE 5W-30. Castrol Syntec European Formula SAE 0W-30. Beginning in 2015, BMW is recommending Shell/Pennzoil PurePlus Oils as their aftermarket oil.
Is Mobil 1 OK for BMW?
There are a range of Mobil™ engine oils suitable for the different series of BMW cars such as the BMW 3 series or X3, including oils suitable for petrol engines and oils suitable for diesel engines.
What is the best oil for BMW?
Best Motor Oils for BMW
- Castrol EDGE 5W-30 Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil.
- Mobil 1 120760 Synthetic Motor Oil.
- Motul 007250 8100 X-cess.
- Pennzoil 550020166-6PK.
- Genuine Synthetic 5W30 Motor Oil.
- Valvoline Advanced Full Synthetic.
Can I use 0w 40 instead of 5W-30?
When it gets hot it’s entirely different, the 5W30 would do a better job because of it’s thick viscosity, it will take more time for it to get thinner than the 0W40 that is thinner. Though both would work very well in Africa, but the 5W30 would do a better job in Africa and the 0W40 will deliver more in Europe.
Which is thicker 5w30 or 0W40?
As you can see above, 0W40 at 79.9 cSt when cold, is definitely thicker than 5W30 at 62.4 cSt when cold. In fact, 0W40 is a substantial 28% thicker when cold, even though it is rated as a “0”wt when cold, which most people would expect to be thinner than a cold rated 5W.
Which oil is better 0W-40 or 5W 40?
0w40 will have better flow characterizes in cold and usually sheer a bit in the heat down to a 30 weight oil. 5w40 will be a thicker oil that will maintain viscosity in the heat better.
What cars use 0W40 oil?
0W-40 motor oil. 0W-40 oils are recommended by automakers for many types of European vehicles, including Mercedes-Benz, Porsche and Volkswagen. The viscosity is gaining popularity with American automakers for high performance engines in both cars and pickup trucks.
Which brand of engine oil is the best?
- Editor’s Pick: Castrol GTX Motor Oil.
- Valvoline Daily Protection Motor Oil.
- Quaker State Advanced Durability Motor Oil.
- AmazonBasics Motor Oil.
- Havoline Motor Oil.
- Pennzoil Motor Oil.
- Lucas Oil Hot Rod & Classic Motor Oil.
- Formula Shell Motor Oil.
Is Mobil 1 0w40 good for BMW?
All will work just fine but I personally prefer the German made oil, just like I prefer German made cars lol. Basically BMW added the N20 engine to the LL-01 standard and Mobil’s new 0w40 formula failed the tests for it. Mobil claims that the new formula is still fine for older engines.
Is Mobil 1 0w40 good oil?
Delivers excellent overall performance in modern engines Mobil 1 FS 0W-40 motor oil provides exceptional cleaning power and wear protection to keep your engine running like new in most driving conditions, from mild to extreme.
Which is the best 0w40 motor oil?
Top 5 Motor Oils 0w-40
- Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy 0W-40. Mobil motor oil provides excellent cleaning power for dirty engines and excellent overall performance.
- Castrol Edge Advanced Full Synthetic Oil 0W-40.
- Motul 8100 X-Max 0W-40.
- Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Full Synthetic Oil 0W-40.
- RAVENOL SSL 0W-40.
Is 0w40 good for summer?
Yes. You can use it in the fall, winter, and spring too.
Is it OK to use 0w40 instead of 0W20?
0w40 is MUCH heavier than 0w20. Using it, even once, can do serious damage to your engine if it’s spec’d for 0w20.
Is 0w40 better than 10w40?
A 0W-40 oil is a much better alternative than a 10W-40 oil. The second number is the tested viscosity rating at operating temps (ignoring the precise testing parameters). It is the significant number for your ambient temperatures and engine operating parameters.
Is 0w40 good for winter?
Clevy. M1 0w40 oil will work fine in the winter. The 0w part is what counts in cold weather, not the 40 part. So, no, it is not too thick at start up… it is in fact, one of the least thick 40 grade oils at start up, at VERY COLD temperatures…as in -40* C, which also happens to be -40*F… as in really really COLD.