- How do you find two missing numbers in an array?
- How do you find duplicate numbers in an array?
- How do I find the first duplicate in an array?
- How do I find the first repeated character in a string?
- How do I find a duplicate character in a string C++?
- How do you find duplicate letters in a string python?
- How do you check if a string is repeated in a list Python?
- How do you check if a string is a valid shuffle of two string?
- How do I check if a string is substring of another string?
- How do you check if a string is a substring of another C++?
- What is interleaving of two strings?
How do you find two missing numbers in an array?
Find the two missing numbers. Step 1: Take a boolean array mark that keeps track of all the elements present in the array. Step 2: Iterate from 1 to n, check for every element if it is marked as true in the boolean array, if not then simply display that element.
How do you find duplicate numbers in an array?
- Declare and initialize an array.
- Duplicate elements can be found using two loops. The outer loop will iterate through the array from 0 to length of the array. The outer loop will select an element.
- If a match is found which means the duplicate element is found then, display the element.
How do I find the first duplicate in an array?
For a = [2, 1, 3, 5, 3, 2], the output should be firstDuplicate(a) = 3. There are 2 duplicates: numbers 2 and 3. The second occurrence of 3 has a smaller index than the second occurrence of 2 does, so the answer is 3.
How do I find the first repeated character in a string?
An efficient solution is to use Hashing to solve this in O(N) time on average.
- Create an empty hash.
- Scan each character of input string and insert values to each keys in the hash.
- When any character appears more than once, hash key value is increment by 1, and return the character.
How do I find a duplicate character in a string C++?
- Initialize a string of length 80.
- Take the input string value from the user.
- Use nested for loop to traverse through the string.
- Use a conditional statement (if) to perform the function.
- Print the duplicate values each time any duplicate character is detected.
How do you find duplicate letters in a string python?
First, we will find the duplicate characters of a string using the count method….Scratch Programs
- Initialize a string.
- Initialize an empty list.
- Loop over the string. Check whether the char frequency is greater than one or not using the count method.
How do you check if a string is repeated in a list Python?
How to check for duplicates in a list in Python
- a_list = [1, 2, 1] List with duplicates.
- a_set = set(a_list) Convert to set.
- contains_duplicates = len(a_list) != len(a_set) Compare lengths.
How do you check if a string is a valid shuffle of two string?
- Put all the characters of str2 of length n in another string str.
- Sort the string str and Compare str and str1.
- If str = str1, then string str1 is a shuffled substring of string str2.
How do I check if a string is substring of another string?
Simple Approach: The idea is to run a loop from start to end and for every index in the given string check whether the sub-string can be formed from that index. This can be done by running a nested loop traversing the given string and in that loop run another loop checking for sub-string from every index.
How do you check if a string is a substring of another C++?
Check if a string contains a sub-string in C++ Here we are using the find() operation to get the occurrences of the substring into the main string. This find() method returns the first location where the string is found. Here we are using this find() function multiple times to get all of the matches.
What is interleaving of two strings?
Given three strings A, B and C. C is said to be interleaving A and B, if it contains all characters of A and B and order of all characters in individual strings is preserved.