- How do you find diameter with volume?
- How do you find the dimensions of a cylinder when given the volume?
- Does a sphere have a diameter?
- What is the length of the circle’s radius?
- What is 10ft in diameter?
- What is the diameter of 5 feet?
- How long is a 5 ft diameter circle?
- What is the area of a diameter of 5?
- What is the circumference of 5 in?
How do you find diameter with volume?
Diameter of a sphere: d = 2 * r , Surface area of a sphere: A = 4 * π * r² , Volume of a sphere: V = 4/3 * π * r³ , Surface to volume ratio of a sphere: A / V = 3 / r .
How do you find the dimensions of a cylinder when given the volume?
Since the volume of a cylinder formula involves the radius, you can solve for the radius and double it to find the diameter.
- Write the formula. Volume=π⋅radius2⋅height.
- Substitute the dimensions of the shape into the formula. Use 3.14 as the value for π. 791.28=3.14⋅r2⋅28.
- Solve the equation for the variable.
Does a sphere have a diameter?
Enclosed volume where r is the radius and d is the diameter of the sphere. Archimedes first derived this formula by showing that the volume inside a sphere is twice the volume between the sphere and the circumscribed cylinder of that sphere (having the height and diameter equal to the diameter of the sphere).
What is the length of the circle’s radius?
Answer: The radius is half the length of the diameter. We will use the definition of the radius of circle. Explanation: The definition of radius of a circle is the length of the line segment from the center of a circle to a point on the circumference of the circle. So, the radius is half the length of the diameter.
What is 10ft in diameter?
Diameter of a Circle
What is the diameter of 5 feet?
When we multiply 3.1415 by 5, we get 15.7075, so the circumference of a circle with a diameter of 5 feet is approximately 15.7075 feet.
How long is a 5 ft diameter circle?
Diameter of a Circle
What is the area of a diameter of 5?
19.63 square inches (in²)
What is the circumference of 5 in?
Circumference & Areas
|Size in Inches||Circumference Inches||Area in Square Inches|