- How do we fall ill Mcq?
- Why do we fall ill important questions Class 9?
- What are the principles of treatment?
- What are the principle of prevention of diseases?
- What is the major drawback of principle of treatment?
- How do microbes enter the body?
- What are the principles of prevention of diseases Class 9?
- How do you treat diseases?
- What disease Cannot be cured?
How do we fall ill Mcq?
Why do we fall ill-MCQ
- The disease that affects our lungs is.
- The BCG vaccine is given for the immunity against.
- Malaria is caused due to.
- Plasmodium is an example of.
- Diarrhea, cholera, typhoid are the diseases that have one thing in common that is.
- The bacteria among the following is.
- HIV virus attacks one of the following cells in our body.
Why do we fall ill important questions Class 9?
Air and water-borne diseases will not spread. (ii) Personal hygiene prevents infectious diseases. (iii) Proper, sufficient nourishment and food is necessary for good immune system of our body. (iV) Immunisation against severe diseases.
What are the principles of treatment?
Kill the cause of the disease: Use medicines that can kill the pathogens. Each microbe undergoes some specific biochemical life process which helps them to survive. The intake of certain drugs that block these biochemical processes can help in killing the microorganism causing the disease.
What are the principle of prevention of diseases?
Hygienic conditions should be maintained in the surroundings we live in. There should be limited exposure to airborne microbes by providing not so crowded living conditions. Safe drinking water should be provided to prevent water-borne diseases. Provide a clean environment which prevents the breeding of mosquitoes.
What is the major drawback of principle of treatment?
The major drawback of principle of treatment is that treatment may differ if characteristics sign and symptoms is not apparent, which may lead to various side effects. Principle of treatment follows historically controlled trials which may vary with inferring treatments.
How do microbes enter the body?
Microorganisms capable of causing disease—pathogens—usually enter our bodies through the mouth, eyes, nose, or urogenital openings, or through wounds or bites that breach the skin barrier. Organisms can spread—or be transmitted—by several routes.
What are the principles of prevention of diseases Class 9?
Principle of Prevention
- Once someone has a disease,its body function are damaged and may never recover completely.
- Treatment of disease takes time which means that if someone suffering from a disease he is like to bedridden for sometime even if we give them proper treatment.
How do you treat diseases?
The person will always have the condition, but medical treatments can help to manage the disease. Medical professionals use medicine, therapy, surgery, and other treatments to help lessen the symptoms and effects of a disease. Sometimes these treatments are cures — in other words, they get rid of the disease.
What disease Cannot be cured?
cancer. dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease. advanced lung, heart, kidney and liver disease. stroke and other neurological diseases, including motor neurone disease and multiple sclerosis.