How do I calculate my electric bill reading?
and we know 1 kWh is equal to 1 Unit.. so if there is 1000 watts appliance used electricity for 10 hours then it means 10 units of electricity used.. if 1 unit is of 5 rupees then we can find out the monthly cost as.. 1000 Watts*10 Hrs*30 Days= 300000 watts/hour. Where is 1 unit = 1 kWh. Cost of per unit is 5.
How do I read my meter reading?
- Stand directly in front of your meter.
- Read the dial on the left first. (Ignore the dial underneath).
- Look at the two numbers the pointer is between and record the lowest number. (If the pointer is between 9 and 0, record 9.)
- Do the same with each dial, reading left to right.
How can I reduce my electric meter reading?
- Four Simple Ways to Lower Your Next Electricity Bill. Do you think your electricity meter is playing tricks on you?
- Dump the Old Appliances.
- Unplug the Appliances.
- Avoid Equipment Use during ‘Peak Hours’
- Use Smarter Equipment & Solutions.
How do you read a 3 phase meter reading?
Standard All Time (A1)/ Smart Power (SM1) Tariff Meter for Bi-directional (Consumption/ Generation) Measurement For A1 tariff: • Simply read the LCD display reading on channel “07”, which is your Total kWh Consumption on normal display mode, and in order to read the Total kWh Generation, press the left hand grey button …
What is MD in meter reading?
Maximum demand (MD) is the highest level of electricity demand recorded by TNB meter during a 30-minute interval in a month. The amount charged to a user is based on the recorded MD in kilowatt (kW) multiplied by the respective MD rate. Avoiding MD charge is not possible however it can be lowered.
What does 3kW mean?
Energy is not measured in Watts or KiloWatts. The device is rated 3kW, means is absorbing a power of 3kW. Watts and kilowatts is Power, which is the rate (or flux) (like the debit of a fluid if you wish) at which energy is expended or created. Energy is a quantity, measured in kWh, Wh, Ws (W*s) or Joules or BTU’s.
How is MD calculated?
How The Calculation Works?
- The unit for TCL and MD is in Watt. Therefore, all the loads need to convert into Watt.
- Determine the Diversity Factor (DF) for the respective load.
- Multiply the Diversity Factor with the Connected Load to get the Maximum Demand.
- Summing-up the individual MD to obtain the Total MD.
How many kW is equal to 1 unit?